Eugene F. Nowell
Gene Nowell came to Curley & Curley P.C. in 1978 after serving as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate in the U.S. Air Force. Mr. Nowell has also focused on cases involving construction law defending a wide range of contractors in both worksite injury and construction defect and property damage cases. He holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
He helped coach youth sports in Needham, Massachusetts for a number of years with a special interest in basketball. Mr. Nowell is also an avid golfer.
Areas of practice:
- Construction law
- Products liability
- Civil litigation
- 1973, Massachusetts, U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- 1978, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- J.D., Boston College, 1973
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, 1970
- Manning v. Nobile, 411 Mass. 382, 582 N.E.2d 942 (1991)
- Fitzsimmons v. Mini Coach of Boston, Inc., 440 Mass. 1028, 799 N.E.2d 1256 (2003)